You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Television

Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hain Serial on Star Plus

This serial gives real picture depicted of emotions related to Family attachment bonds and various phases a couple goes through
    After they are married ,what a girl and her family faces from their in-laws .
    It includes all the rituals ,rites ,feelings ,emotions one goes through when the daughter get married and goes to her in-laws place.
    The first day at her in-laws place ,the first food she made ,the first fight with her husband.
    Its awesome display of the family values on both the sides
    i hate star plus serials

Hi Farah Kadri,

I agree with Mangesh. I remember oldies serial on DD national Swabhiman, Marshall and Dekh bhai dekh. Todays serials are sense less they are just playing with your emotions. Don't watch them regularly because your mindset will be changed. Psychological every thing which come under audio and video visualization directly affect on brain.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello,

I also agree with both...TO increase TRP they just emotionally blackmail the people specially ladies...and theses serials causes indirectlyt effect on our life.

Tushar

hey i guess no one can change your mind without your consent ...tellme you never watch movies or even switch on television :)

One more boring tv serial!
    i hate these serials. They just want to increase their trp and for that matter they shows whatever they want. I don't like this star plus channel with full of boring serials. Many women and girls get fooled by watching this serials. Such a boring ans stupid thing it is!
    Hate these serials...

a blog for electrical engineering students....

The TV serials contains both good and bad things. When depressed person watch the serials then Audio visual impact fetch only bad things. Simply the serious seen create insecurity inside the viewer. While the mentally healthy person take encouragement from winning movements from serials. Today's life mostly affect women and that are cause negative impact on their mind. जैसा देखेंगे जैसा सुनेगे वैसा ही सोचेंगे और वैसा ही करेंगे is a great line popular in our Indian culture and its 100% truth.
    With Best Regards,
    Vilas

The TV serials contains both good and bad things. When depressed person watch the serials then Audio visual impact fetch only bad things. Simply the serious seen create insecurity inside the viewer. While the mentally healthy person take encouragement from winning movements from serials. Today's life mostly affect women and that are cause negative impact on their mind. जैसा देखेंगे जैसा सुनेगे वैसा ही सोचेंगे और वैसा ही करेंगे is a great line popular in our Indian culture and its 100% truth.

with best regards

This serial gives real picture depicted of emotions related to Family attachment bonds and various phases a couple goes through
    It includes all the rituals ,rites ,feelings ,emotions one goes through when the daughter get married and goes to her in-laws place.
    The first day at her in-laws place ,the first food she made ,the first fight with her husband.

truely said

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.