You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which is the best LapTop for Students ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best LapTop for Students ?'.

Give your opinion.

Which laptop is easy handling for the students of Engineering, Medical etc. And why it is necessary for students. Give details..
    Hello SHASHIVARDHAN ,
    Dell is best in laptop market.Dell company gives various benefits and services to their customer.If your laptop have any problems then by Dell give services anywhere in part of country.Dell computers have Graphics of 1 GB-4GB which are very beneficial for Engineering Software to Engineering Students.Apart from Graphics, Dell Inspiron series laptops give lot of new exciting features which are very useful to Students.The cost of Dell laptops is also in budget.So I think dell laptops are best for students.

With Best Regards,
    Ashwin

Of course, Dell is the best choice for students. Coz dell has wide range of laptops and it gives student many options. Dell has an alienware series with high graphics processors which is really suitable for students who are learning animation or graphics development. Dell has inspiron and inspire series which comes in really affordable price and benificial for engineering student. Coz this series comes with latest intel core i series processors. Dell has minilaptops (netbook) series also. That is dell gives many options for a student. So i prefer dell....
    a blog for electrical engineering students....

Hello SHASHIVARDHAN ,
    Dell is best in laptop market.Dell company gives various benefits and services to their customer.If your laptop have any problems then by Dell give services anywhere in part of country.Dell computers have Graphics of 1 GB-4GB which are very beneficial for Engineering Software to Engineering Students.Apart from Graphics, Dell Inspiron series laptops give lot of new exciting features which are very useful to Students.The cost of Dell laptops is also in budget.So I think dell laptops are best for students.

With Best Regards,

Of course, Dell is the best choice for students. Coz dell has wide range of laptops and it gives student many options. Dell has an alienware series with high graphics processors which is really suitable for students who are learning animation or graphics development. Dell has inspiron and inspire series which comes in really affordable price and benificial for engineering student. Coz this series comes with latest intel core i series processors. Dell has minilaptops (netbook) series also. That is dell gives many options for a student. So i prefer dell....

Hello SHASHIVARDHAN ,
    you created thread to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the best LapTop for Students ?'
    some says that Dell is the best choice for students. Coz dell has wide range of laptops and it gives student many options. Dell has an alienware series with high graphics processors which is really suitable for students who are learning animation or graphics development. Dell has inspiron and inspire series which comes in really affordable price and benificial for engineering student. Coz this series comes with latest intel core i series processors. Dell has minilaptops (netbook) series also. That is dell gives many options for a student. So i prefer dell....

but according to me pleas do not go with the company name or brand name of the laptop provider.

each and every laptop contains same processor of Intel or in some case asus or else..

if you wants to buy a laptop then a choose student profile first for what kind of work you need laptop.

and choose a latest configuration (like i-5/7, maximum capacity of RAM & HD )for laptop and also compare the price you will sure get same configuration in minimum price if you do not follow brand name

Regard's
    Bhushan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.