You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Is it true that the system is Exam System or Education System for now students ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Is it true that the system is Exam System or Education System for now students ?'.
    Hello Friends,

Give your opinion about the system which has only for Exams or Education. Now days, I think it is true because the whole part is totally related to the Exams not for Educations. Maximum students are studying only for Exams because students want to pass at that stage.

And one more important thing is related to Assignments.
    What can you thing for Assignment. Give your suggestions.

With Best Regards,

Shashivardhan

You are right shashivardhan. I also think so. But this system should be changed. System should not be exam based, it should be education based. Today's education system is really not so good. It gives only theoretical knowledge to students, but i think practicle knowledge is more important than it.
    a blog for electrical engineering students....

Hi Kiran,

I agree with your opinion. Practical knowledge is more important than theoretical. Maximum students are read only for their exams not for knowledge. The main thing is wrong in this place.
    Everyone give short tricks for the exams. And one more important thing is their is no value of Practical students who study and practice. It should be stop here. It is really important thing. It should be something change.

Regards,

Shashivardhan.

Personally I have an opinion that each and every education system must be meant for the students and the learners. Whether it is a boy or girl.

Also real life learning and teaching must be done in education system.

Regard.
    Arvind

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.