You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which is good Power Plant for balancing the Nature and good for Human also ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is good Power Plant for balancing the Nature and good for Human also ?'.

Give your suggestions..
    Hello Friends,

Please give opinion about the Power Plant. Because it is important for Now Days.

My opinion is Hydro-Electrical Power Plant is good for both Nature and Human also. Because i thing, there is no pollution and it is simple way for Energy Source.
    Nuclear and Thermal is sometime or always polluted

This is my opinion .

With Best Regards,

Shashivardhan.

Hello Shashivardhan,
    I also think Hydro Power plant is very friendly to environment.Thermal power plant pollute the environment.We should focus on eco-friendly source of energy.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Hello Shashivardhan and Ashwin, I agree with both of you. I am also with hydro-electric power plants. Because the most important thing is that they do not make pollutions. Hydro power plants also helps to keep regular water supply and irrigation. And we can obtain sufficient electric energy from them. Thats why they are eco+human friendly..
    a blog for electrical engineering students....

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is good Power Plant for balancing the Nature and good for Human also ?'.

Give your suggestions..

Out of the given choices, Hydro-electrical Power Plant, is most Eco-friendly.

Nuclear power plants are having the best productivity ratio for the energy, but it is not eco-friendly. Everybody is just aware of what happened in Japan after the storm tampered the nuclear power plant. The after effects are so horrible, and only god knows how long it will take to nullify the side effects of all the nuclear radiations generated in this incident.

Solar energy and Windmills are also coming up as a good source of energy as it not having any side effects and the basic requirements and available in nature. Solar Energy could be termed as the most efficient and Eco-friendly. Windmill projects are also developing fast in the states of Rajasthan and Maharashtra.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Life is God's precious Gift...!!! Use it to the FULLEST.

Please give opinion about the Power Plant. Because it is important for Now Days.

My opinion is Hydro-Electrical Power Plant is good for both Nature and Human also. Because i thing, there is no pollution and it is simple way for Energy Source.
    Nuclear and Thermal is sometime or always polluted

This is my opinion .

Nuclear power plants are having the best productivity ratio for the energy, but it is not eco-friendly. Everybody is just aware of what happened in Japan after the storm tampered the nuclear power plant. The after effects are so horrible, and only god knows how long it will take to nullify the side effects of all the nuclear radiations generated in this incident.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.