You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Communication

hi friends, my topic is "communication".
    not everyone but 80 out of 100 peoples still far away from communication ,i am talking about communication between two people when these two people are talking in same language like hindi , marathi or english or any other language they can talk with each other with full of interest and with having time limit but in other case if one knows only english not even hindi and other knows both marathi hindi and little bit english then communication is become recede it sounds uninteresting
    it reflects bad impression and now if you know that hindi is our national language and english is our world wide language so i want to tell everyone please known with everything now we require water air food and knowledge for well survive in this gargantuan world
    Yes, a good and professional communication is a really important thing. Communication occurs in our everyday life. But a good communication can impress others, it helps in increasing your smartness. Of course most people determine your smartness from your communication. And when a language becomes a problem thers only one sollution that is you have to try learning more and more languages. Be multilingual.
    a blog for electrical engineering students....

hi friends, my topic is "communication".
    not everyone but 80 out of 100 peoples still far away from communication ,i am talking about communication between two people when these two people are talking in same language like hindi , marathi or english or any other language they can talk with each other with full of interest and with having time limit but in other case if one knows only english not even hindi and other knows both marathi hindi and little bit english then communication is become recede it sounds uninteresting
    it reflects bad impression and now if you know that hindi is our national language and english is our world wide language so i want to tell everyone please known with everything now we require water air food and knowledge for well survive in this gargantuan world

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.