You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Movies

Discuss: Which movie do you catch in April ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which movie do you catch in April ?'.

What is your opinion ?
    I think Game is better option because it is full of suspense and thriller. I see the movie because kangana Ranaut first time play Police officer.For more information on movie GAME visit
    GAME Movie Information And Wallpaper ,Videos
    'Thank you' has akshay kumar and sonam kapoor but uptill now sonam did not give any hit movie in bollywood.This movie is full of comedy.Dum maro dum story is good and it shows drug culture in GOA.Tittle track of Dum maro dum is also peppy and top list in chart-buster.

hi Ashwin ,
    Thank you for giving your opinion about the films. I also think that GAME will attract more people. And you said about Kangana play first time in Police officer role that can may be interesting in the film.

Thanks for giving thee information about the wallpapers and videos of Game. Its really good.

Regards,

Shashivardhan.

Hi Shashivardhan,

Sure that Dum Maro Dum is good movie. At least people going to watch Dipika Padukone.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Shashivardhan,

I want to watch the F.A.L.T.U and Dum Maro Dum film because of the faltu is the comedy film by the Vashu Bhagnani and directed by Remo.

And songs of the both F.A.L.T.U. and Thank you are most popular.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Dear friend,

Thanks for your opinion it is very helpful to me that I shall go to Thank you. Because it is comedy movie and most important is Akshay is in this movie.

And your thought is very good thanks.

Good Day,

Shashivardhan

hi friends ,
    i think dum maro dum is good muvie.

NOT INTERESTED .

THERE ARE NO INTERESTING MOVIES.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which movie do you catch in April ?'.

What is your opinion ?

I think Game is better option because it is full of suspense and thriller. I see the movie because kangana Ranaut first time play Police officer.For more information on movie GAME visit
    GAME Movie Information And Wallpaper ,Videos
    'Thank you' has akshay kumar and sonam kapoor but uptill now sonam did not give any hit movie in bollywood.This movie is full of comedy.Dum maro dum story is good and it shows drug culture in GOA.Tittle track of Dum maro dum is also peppy and top list in chart-buster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.