You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Irrelevant answers

In the thread What must be study hours in daily schedule .

Author Ankur had written Respected Shashivardhan, you are not correct(It is copy paste of my another thread). Author Tanmay it is not right to use oilpaint,
    again author Tanmay Nagpur Maharashtra ki... Author Yash This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 2010 best actor hollyhood Author Rahul and Author Mohit all have written irrelevant answers.

According to me no points should be awarded to any irrelevant answers. Writing same paras should be not considered by deduction of points.
    Yes!

Do agree with the statement!

Right is always right.

And one must be rid away from any malpractices.

Regards.

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

Irrelevant answers and typing or copy and paste of same paras must be strictly restricted. Deduction of points must be done to stop or get rid away of mal-practices. Due to bad activities reputation and reliability of our great effort in making Maharashtra Spider reduces. It will affect all.

Hello Leena,
    I totally agree to your points.One should specific to their opinion and comments which are related to the forum post.Writing same paras should not be allow in MHS.I request all the members of MHS "Do not copy paste from other resources".

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

We must be true to our own self. We must put restrictions while submitting any answers on ourselves, this will do a lot.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.