You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Writing same paras many times

Respected sir,

I would like to ask whether writing same paras of answer many times increase the points. In my thread subscribe and unsubscribe Mr.Ankur have written same para and has got 6 points. Many authors have written irrelevant answers to the resources and have got points. The editors read the written work manually or on number of words points are given. According to me the answer should be to the given question or statement only.
    Hello Leena,

Editors also see the forum section and according to answer they can give you respective points and the cash also. There are many done the many para in the answer for the points only or they want give another information related to that respective answer.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

The same responses not allowed in MHS forum. This will count as spam and your account may banned by Webmaster.
    With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thanks for the information. This must be done so that members would not try shortcuts to achieve higher points.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.