You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: Which one of followings will create most damages in Maharashtra?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which one of followings will create most damages in Maharashtra?'.
    Respected Manoharan,

It is something difficult to give opinion on this matter.
    Because,
    1) Earthquake:- It is natural. We can not say about this. When it comes it will damage any thing which is important or not .

2) Stroms :- I can not say about this.

3) Heavy rains, floods and Tsunami :- These are also natural I explained above.

The main thing that my opinion goes to Corruption. When this removes there will be happiness to all the peoples living in not only Maharashtra of course in all INDIA....

Regards,

Shashivardhan.

Curreupted Politicians are creating most damages in Maharashtra, than ohter listed thigs.

Thanks & Regards,
    Ramchandra

Corruption and population are the worst threats. Earthquake is natural.

It is something difficult to give opinion on this matter.
    Because,
    1) Earthquake:- It is natural. We can not say about this. When it comes it will damage any thing which is important or not .

2) Stroms :- I can not say about this.

3) Heavy rains, floods and Tsunami :- These are also natural I explained above.

The main thing that my opinion goes to Corruption. When this removes there will be happiness to all the peoples living in not only Maharashtra of course in all INDIA....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.