You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Earthquake and Tsunami in Japan

In Japan after an earthquake recently Tsunami arrived. There were three atomic explosions. Tsunami is Japanese word meaning Harbour Wave. Tsunami are the waves which are very high and comes continously, their speed too is very high. They can come anytime and they can go to any part or region through medium of rivers. Radiation too is additioning the complexity in Japan.
    hi leena,

yes, i think Tsunami is always comes after the earthquake. Because when earthquake is happened is sea or ocean, the disturbance is occured and due to that distunbance below water comes abve the surface and tries to go outwards and it comes toward the edge of that sea or ocean. And large quantity of water comes on the ground level and we called this as 'Tsunami'.

This is my opinion about Tsunami and Earthquake it can be something different from my knowledge.

Regards,

Shashivardhan...

Respected Shashivardhan,

You are not correct as I had put the word always. Tsunami always do not occur after earthquake, sometimes it occurs depending on its force and the place or location where it takes place. In India earthquake had happened but Tsunami didnot occurred. Not only you many people confuse earthquake and Tsunami.

Member of Maharashtra Spider must know the fact , if there is any other point I would be obliged to know it.

Some of your spellings like disturbance, above are wrong. Try to minimise spelling mistakes so that points can increase, I am telling this as friend.

Thanks for your Suggestion..

And that is my opinion about Tsunami and Earthquake.

I told you that that could may be different from my answer but it was not wrong, I thing so..

Is it something different that we don't know please share the information about that...

Regards,

Shashivardhan....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.