You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Is Mobile Number Portibility easy and simple to use the all peoples ?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Is Mobile Number Portibility easy and simple to use the all peoples ?'.
    No, because it is very long process and something difficult. Peoples who are living in villege areas they can not get profit from this service. This is useful to city areas. So, I think, this not simple.

Shashivardhan,
    (creater of this poll)

I think, shashivardhan, this is simple process and most of people can do it easily. U just have go to the costomer care of the service provider which you are going to choose. They will ask for your documents. After you submitted your documents they make sim of that number in two days and give it to you.
    a blog for electrical engineering students....

It's all rubbish things arriving nowadays.

I think these services are meant only for the service provides. Why to choose number portability, when there is option to go for new card and services at dirt cheap rate.

After portability the new and old service providers do not worry about the customer but eager to charge their hidden charges and new stupid top ups.

Connections goes worst at that point.

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.