You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

How to increase cash credits?

Respected friends,

I would like to know how I can increase my cash credits, they are increasing at a very slow pace than the points. What will I have to do to increase them at fast pace?
    Hello Leena,
    Post more and more resources in the MHS.Posting the timely resources will give you more cash credits like if you post on HSC And SSC Exam related resource,ICC World Cup 2011 Resources,Maharashtra related information resource then you will get more cash credits.If your presentation style is good in resource then also you will get more Cash Credits.You also write Business post in the Business Directory to earn more cash credits from MHS.After Earning 500 points,you will become a gold member then You can apply for Your Google Ad sense account and your earning will start in Dollar Through Google.

Hope You will contribute more and more on MHS,the real portal of Maharashtra.And also make Pocket Money.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Respected Ashwin,

Thanks for the information. I will try to write more and more resources and regarding Maharashtra.

Hi Leena,

Cash credit based on quality of your article or post. Few of resources get more than 100 Rupees cash credit rewards if they are valuable and much unique. Review writing is one of the good option to earn more cash credit, for that you can write review in any business listed in business directory.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Respected Vilas,
    Thanks for the information, I will try my level best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.