You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Subscribe and Unsubscrible

I would like to know what is difference between subscribe and unscribe. What will happen when I choose Subscribe and what will happen when I choose Unsubscribe.

Whether my points or cash credits will get reduce when I choose Subscribe as updates are sent to me.

Kindly do the needful and thanking you in advance.
    Dear Leena,

Subscribe means you want to get notifications regarding particular post/article, Hence when some one comment on your post you will notified by email. Unsubscribe option for stopping notifications. No any other benefits are not available.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Respected Vilas,

That means Subscribe and Unsubscribe whatever I choose there will be no reduction in points or cash credits. Am I right?

Hello Leena,
    As Vilas Sir suggested to you,subscribe or unsubscribe is only related to only notification to you on Email about updates of posts.It is not have any relation to your points or cash credits.There will be no reduction or increment to your points when you subscribe or unsubscribe.

Respected Vilas and Ashwin,
    Thanks for the required information, I am satisfied with the same.

Hi Leena,

If you subscribe any post then you got a Email notifications, some times it goes under Spam mailbox. Whenever you found MHS related email in spam box mark as safe. This action is very important.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Respected Vilas,

Thanks for information. I will keep in mind.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.