You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Habit of copying in SSC and HSC exams going to increase now a days in Maharashtra?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Habit of copying in SSC and HSC exams going to increase now a days in Maharashtra?'.

I read in news paper that many of student get restricted for HSC and SSC examination due to copy cases. Also watch in news channel how people can support copy for examination.
    Yes Vilas sir, It is very issue to prohibit copy at SSC and HSC examination but Maharashtra Education Board take decision to Shoot the Videos in notorious centers and officers will conduct surprise raids in this centers.Meanwhile the major issue is that Most of the students from Solapur's Khwaja Bande Nawaz Urdu High School could not appear for their First paper of SSC exam because they did not got their Hall ticket.School collect the money from students but the clerk take all the money and run away and not give the forms to Education Board Office.

Hello Vilas Sir,

Yes Sir, I agree with your statement that is very bad thing is going through the SSC and HSC exam which is copying, is not the good habit it is bad habit. Why student take risk like that type. Firstly students are not study well and after that they follow that way which are dangerous for their future career.

See copy case the live example of the HSC exam from the Aurangabad Division.

And now in the SSC exam also. Click Here to get more information.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Yes sir,
    i agree your, nikhil's and ashwin's opinion. This is bad habit for students, and it is very risky. But, i think sir, now in some cities copy is totally avoided by students what they are ? In MH nanded patern is taken all over. Due to this, there is decrease in copy. I get all informations that were given by nikhil thanks to him. This is serious case govt. Will find suitable way but all students wants to help them.

regards,
    Shashivardhan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.