You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Discuss: What must be the study hours in daily schedule?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What must be the study hours in daily schedule?'.

I think morning hours are best as early to bed and early to rise keep us healthy , fit and fine.
    Hello Leena,

IS not specific schedule for the study. If you can get the time then you can study.

But morning and night time is the best hours for the study because everywhere is slice.
    More important thing is you can study daily. If you study least means only one hour then you can get more success.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Respected Nikhil,

Your view of study is right. One must be mentally prepared to study then the time is of least importance. I think instead of quantity and the hours studied is less important than the quality and how much one has understood what is read.

Hello Leena,
    One can study at any time but at that time he/she should concentrates only on study.Most of students study at night because their is no disturbance of anything.Student should prepare some study related goal every morning and act as per study plan.
    "If you concentrates only few hours daily in your studies then you will get a great success"

Regards,
    Ashwin

Ya Ashwin,

I agree with you. Students only concentrate their study, that time what will be the time.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Respected Ashwin and Nikhil.

I agree with Ashwin's point that mostly students study at night because there is no disturbance. I think we all are emphasizing on the concentration that one can maintain while studying. The time may differ from person to person.

Hi friends,

Thanks for good discussion regarding study schedule. As concern to me I used to study at night and I am getting good results. But the morning point is good for development of good habits. Sleeping in night early and wakeup in morning is very good for health. If our health is best then we can concentrate more to study well.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello friends,

Wish to study and mental preparation to study is more important than the time to study. When one really wishes to study with one's own mind then the time cannot be the measurement. Whatever one studies concentrately let be any time that is enough for achieving success.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.