You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

How to win awords in maharashtraspider

Can any one please tell me what i have to do to win at least one award in maharashtraspider. Actually to start google adsense, maharashtraspider asks for at least two properties in member, that is you have to win at least one award from maharashtraspider or you will have to wait for at least six months. But i cant wait for six months so please tell me how to win award.
    Hello Pranay,

If you want to win the any awards in the Maharashtraspider.com, then you want to work more.
    There are many competition will be held on the maharashtraspider.com you can participate in that competitions and you will be get awards.

If you want any one awards from maharashtraspider.com then simplistically award in the Master-blaster of the week award, in that award you can contribute more information in the maharashtrapider, then if you are top ranking in last 7 days. then you get this award.

Details of the Master-blaster of the Week Award.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Thank you for your suggestion Nikhil i will try for master blaster of the week award.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.