You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussion

To Gain knowledge

Dear Editors,
    I Shashank Paunikar had completed my gold level and want to open my ad sense account. I had updated my personal information in the section and completed the remaining formalities.
    But out of 6 requirements only 5 of mine have been reached till now as per the tag which appears in that respective page. May I know what procedure should be followed for opening account in Google ad sense?

Please quickly help me out from this difficulty.

Member,
    Shashank Paunikar.
    Dear Shashank,

Google AdSense have their own policy's for Indian publishers. In which they mentioned about six month regularity or old website / blog for Google AdSense account approval. But in some cases we found that Google AdSense approval getting within 15 days. Specially MaharashtraSpider members got very fast approval. Hence you can try for that.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Shashank,

Dont be hurry for the adsense account.
    Please post regularly in the maharahstraspider.com then you can get adsense account as early as possible.

In maharashtraspider.com you can not post more information in one day but add information regular as possible.

Best Of Luck for Adsense.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.