You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Request for allowing me in maharashtraspider

Hi I am Shashank V. Paunikar from Nagpur. I am studying Engineering in Electronics and telecommunication in 3rd year at Nagpur Institute of technology, Nagpur. I had done my high school education from Bishop Cotton high school, 12th from Dr. Ambedkar College, diksha bhoomi, Nagpur.
    I have great interest in watching cricket, football and basket ball. I am a captain of my college university team.
    I want to make my carrier in core electronics and for that I want to pursue my M.E from some of the IIT. I am preparing gate form gateforom, which is one of the best institutes of Gate teaching.
    I have knowledge more in the field of technology, inventions, famous personalities and cricket.
    I would like to post my resources in energy, technology, general category, about famous personalities, knowledge based, and projects.
    I would also like to contribute in the business section.
    So, please kindly note on this detailed description of mine and allow me to post in MHS.
    Dear Shashank Paunikar,

You are heartily welcome to contribute in Maharashtra Spider knowledge base. Its good to here about you and your knowledge. Here you can share your knowledge, thoughts and many more with world. Maharashtra Spider is leading online portal for every student. Keep doing your good work and become a very successful in future.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.