Forums » General » General »

This Poll is not active any more.

Opinion Poll: Shivaji Maharaj took oath in the temple of Raireshwar.

Poll Results

100%  Yes
0%  No
0%  Can't say

Total Votes: 3

Oath of Shivaji Maharaj in Marathi

Posted Date: 20 Feb 2011      Posted By:: leena walawalkar     Member Level: Gold    Member Rank: 64     Points: 1   Responses: 11

Shivaji Maharaj took an oath of swaraj in marathi at Raireshwar at tender age of 15 years, I want to know the words of oath taken by Shivaji in marathi and more information on it.

Responses

#1912    Author: Vilas      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 9     Date: 02/Mar/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

Dear Leena,

I am surprised that Oath of Shivaji Maharaj not found on internet. I am sure that we will get it only in 4 th class Maharashtra state board history book. I found Rajmudra of Shivaji Maharaj which I have added in attachments.

With Best Regards,
Vilas

#1916    Author: Ashwin      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 47     Date: 02/Mar/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 2

HI LEENA,

I THINK THE OATH WORDS ARE "आपण हिंदीवी स्वराज्याची स्थापना करून एक परिपूर्ण राज्य बनू आणि त्याची नाहेमी रक्षा करू " .IS IT CORRECT? TELL ME.HE TAKE THIS OATH BY CUTTING HIS SMALL FINGER AND PUT SOME BLOOD ON THE SHIVLING AT THE SHIV TEMPLE OF RAIRESHWAR.

WITH BEST REGARDS,
ASHWIN

#1925    Author: leena walawalkar      Member Level: Gold      Member Rank: 64     Date: 04/Mar/2011   Rating: 2 out of 52 out of 5     Points: 1

Respected Vilas and Ashwin,

Great, I am thankful to you, I got the oath in marathi and other relevant information too as suggested by you both.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Next : Query
Previous : मराठी भाषा दिन २७ फेब्रुवारी २०११
Return to Discussion Forum
Post New Message
Category: General

Related Messages

Talk to Webmaster Tony John

Online Users

Online Members

More...
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India. All Rights Reserved.