You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Query

I am Shashank V. Paunikar from Nagpur district. I had completed my gold level in MHS.
    Do I have to open the Google Ad sense account now from MHS or my account will automatically be made in the Google Ad Sense.
    Please help me out for this difficulty.

Shashank V. Paunikar.
    Dear Shashank Paunikar,

Congratulations for being a Gold member of MaharashtraSpider. I know you are good writer and posted many article in resources section. Keep good work going on and make habit of writing because it is part of your skill development.

As per your query you can apply for Google AdSense account now, because few of MHS member was achieved their Adsense account within 15 days. Before applying AdSense account follow the guidelines for getting approval from Google,

1. Edit your profile with full details.
    2. Write about yourself in your profile.
    3. Link good resources/article by you in your profile.

For applying AdSense account visit in my profile and choose Manage AdSense Account, then join by filling complete true details. After that check your gmail inbox (Spam) for validation. It is recommended that use your old Google / Orkut account for sign up in AdSense.

If you found any difficult then contact me. Hope you will get approved AdSense account. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Shashank,
    Keep working on MHS and earn revenue.As per your Query you should open an Account of Google AdSense as you become a Gold Member on MHS.As Vilas Sir give you all guidelines follow them and create Google AdSense Account.I hope you will get your Google AdSense approval very soon.you are a good writer and posted so many good resources.I like your resources.Keep it Up!!!!!!

With Best Regards,
    Ashwin

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.