You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Thank you MHS for the first payment

Hello everyone

I am glad to inform you that I received my first payment from MHS. Thank you very much for the same.

Regards

Sangeeta Chaubal
    Hello Sangeeta Madam,
    Congratulation For your First Payment From MHS, a real Portal Of Maharashtra.Keep It up...!!!!!

Regards,
    Ashwin

Hello Sangeeta mam,

you are working in MHS is very good.
    Congrates..!! to your first payment through the MHS family.
    Keep working on MHS. And give writing tips to members in MHS.
    So keep going with this speed. Again Congratulation..

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Hi Sangeeta,

Congratulation for first payment. You have did a very good job in few days. I like to read your articles and those are very helpful to community. Like to here more good news from you in future. Wish you all the best and happy earnings.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Sangeeta,
    Congrates!!!!!
    I had seen your article, which tempted me to jon MHS family and proposed your name as a referal. I found your article very interesting and what u said is absoulutly true if yone wants success/ to achieve something in the life, one needs to change or else would continue doing the same thing for next 30 to 40 years and subsequently, by next generation , as usual in our society. One would neverbe happy by working under someone every day for 8 to 10 yrs, (e.g. nobody likes BOSS, or not happy with regular income, management, infrastrure or no time to be with close & dear ones, children/ parents/ family members), unless plan to change with mind set to set up a consgturctive vision and focus to the right direction before it is too late!!
    Remember, YESTERDAY is gone and would not be able to retrieve/revert, TOMORROW is an endless and as such, one should plan/ decide TODAY to change herself/ himself and set up a construvie vision to do something different before it is too late.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.