You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestion and Feedback

Points difference

Hello I am Leena Walawalkar.

My total points are 35 and my last 30 days points are 50.I would like to know why there is a difference? And also how can I increase my points and cash credits?
    Dear Leena,

For up to date points and cash credit you have to recalculate your points and cash credits from "manage account".

For every post, you will get points. If you write an good quality self written article in resources section related to Maharashtra then you will get good points with cash credits. Also you can post jobs, colleges, school, polls and bookmarks in related section.

Start contributing now, wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Leena,
    You get information about your up to date points by going to your account and click on the link Recalculate my points and member level, Recalculate my earnings.

You can increase your points by posting good quality of resources as per resource category.You can earn cash credits for good presentation of resources and posts related to Maharashtra state.You can also get good points and cash credits by posting in Business,Jobs,Maharashtra Events sections.

Hope you earn more cash credits and points in MHS by contributing more information related to Maharashtra State.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

Hello Vilas and Ashwin,
    Happy day

Thanks for your response but I am not getting why or what is the cause of said difference in total points, last one year points and all time points.

Hi Leena,
    Our Webmaster Mahesh Sir changed the membership level in Maharashtra spider on 3 February 2011,new membership level points are as follows

Platinum Level:-25,000 total points and 10,000 points in last 1 year.
    Diamond Level:- 5,000 total points and 2,500 points in last 1 year.
    Gold Level:- 500 total points
    Silver Level:- 100 total points

For more information about points visit Need Help? link below the resource category on Maharashtra spider.

Hope you will get answers of your all questions.

With Best Regards,
    ASHWIN

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.