You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Request to all MBA students

A farmer stays in Kalvan,Nashik.His major product is onion and he produces it in bulk.He stores it in his godown but he can not store it for longer time since the onions gets spoiled in short duration.So he sells it to trader at Rs.20 per Kg.The trader sells it in Nashik at the rate of Rs.40 per Kg.The same onion is sold in Mumbai at the rate of Rs.60 per Kg.This is true incident which occured in december 2010.
    There are many M.B.A students in India who dreams for mnc's.But nobody is interested in agricultural industry.I don't blame M.B.A students since many of them are not aware of the above situation and they belong to non-farmers family.Also,M.B.A is meant for rich people.How can poor farmer's son that I have described above can affort M.B.A fees i.e Rs.40,000 per year.I request
    all MBA students please peep into this industry.This will not only help the poor farmer but also the middle class people.This scenario is applicable to all the crops that are produced in India.
    Hi Dilip,

I do say the same thing, MBA is just only for the rich people and rich men's cup of tea. A middle class or lower class never get an opportunity to go for it.

Hence all the authorities and other leaders never has experience of such kind and they make all nonsense statements without having any pre knowledge or experience.

That what the farmers died in lack of any support. And leaders still says we are short of crops.
    What nonsense.!

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.