You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Thanks To Maharashtraspider

Hello Members Of MHS,

I want to share some good news with you. On this festive occasion India Celebrating it's 61st Republic Day. Today My AdSense earning from MHS reached $53.60.

This is first site where my first half century $50 completed. I reach this amount slowly ,after 3 months but I am very Happy that I achieved this only from MHS.

I am Very Thankful to Webmaster Mahesh and Mr.Vilas for giving me guidance and support. I will do more on MHS.

A Big Thank To MHS.

Regards,
    Ashwin
    Hello Ashwin,

Nice working from you with maharashtraspider.com and great going with our family keep it up...

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Hi Ashvin,

Congratulations for 1st fifty of Adsense revenue share. Keep going hard work, you have many opportunities in future.

Wish you all the best and happy earnings.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Hello Ashwin,

Congratulations for this success. I have been watching over your posts all these days; I have seen you posting timely resources and that too with good SEO skills. Your AdSense half century from MHS is nothing but a well reserved recognition of your efforts. I am pretty sure you must be earning a lot from other spider sites also. Wish you a fast century in MHS and in other sites.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

MumbaiSpider.com.
    Your One Stop Mumbai Information Portal.
    Be a Owner of MumbaiSpider! Limited Offer!!

Ashwin,

This is really good news both for you & for us, as it is yet another good testimonial for MHS.

Don't worry about it being slow - my earnings too started off slowly but increased steadily and as of this week I have hit a nice double century just from MHS posts.

So keep up the good work and see your earnings soar!

Regards,
    Vandana

Dear All,

I saw number of members are growing simultaneously with Maharashtra Spider. It's good thing for everyone. Earning has never been so interesting and awesome!

What we need is the quality work and regular attendance :-)
    Wishes to all who are doing well and all the best to those who are just plunged in.

Regards!

"Success is jounery not destination!"
    "Sail the boat of Success!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.