You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

To Gain knowledge

I had joined the link on the suggession of my friend Pranay sawarkar,
    but i really don't know about what is the aim of this site and what we r suppossed to do .

Is my work to give some News about what is happening in the maharashtra region, give the knowledge about what i know and the entertainment news to the member collegeas of mine.

I really want to work for this purpose ,

Thankyou,
    Shashank Paunikar.
    Hello Sashank,

Wishing you a very warm welcome to our site. What can you do here? Lots!

You can post self-written articles in the resources section. Put in good keywords to attract traffic and make the overall article pleasing to read. Pleas read: Good Article Writing Tips

You can post information on forthcoming events in your College too in the Resources section and, yes, you can definitely post news related to Maharashtra.

Check out the various categories in the Business Directory and post information on Hotels, restaurants, educational institutes, companies, etc. Make sure that for this section you use the Search tool firs as duplicate posts will be deleted.

You can post jobs in the Jobs section as well as major recruitment information in the Resources category.

You can promote this site by answering queries in Yahoo Answers and giving a relevant link to a page in MHS in that answer. Then post the URL link of your answer here in the 'Links' section. Depending on the quality of your answer and the link connection provided, you will be given points & cash credits.

Regarding cash credits: you can get good cash credits for most of your posts (except jobs section) depending on the quality of your posts. Best of all, once you fulfil the required criteria for Google AdSense (check these criteria at your profile page), you will get good earnings in $ (converted to Indian rupees) from your posts.

You can also win awards / contests so check the Forum announcements daily.

Check out the testimonials in the Forum & see why members love MHS!

{Note: we do not encourage use of short forms of words like 'r' instead of 'are' & please do try to avoid basic English grammar errors}

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi Shashank Paunikar,

Welcome, MaharashtraSpider is best place for sharing and gaining of knowledge. As my friend Vandana said you have lots of opportunities and bright future with us. For getting success with MHS follow the guidelines given by editors and webmasters. Hope you satisfied with your query. Go ahead and Start contributing now. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Thanks guys

Hello Shashank,

Welcome to Maharashtraspider, I know that you are a new member on this site and I want to tell you that this is the best platform to us to increase our knowledge as well as pocket money.
    But at the time of posting any article u have to take care of your spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes in your post and do not use short form of any word, use full spelling of every word.
    To make more revenue you can post Resources, Projects, News, Traveling information, Polls and many more things but the post should not be copied from any other website.

Regards,
    Pranay

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.