You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hello everyone.My name is Prachi, a new member in this forum

Good evening everyone.
    My name is Prachi. I just joined this forum.
    This is my first time to be a part of any such forum,
    n to be frank i am completely new to this process.
    So hoping for guidence from web master, editors, members n all the frinds out there.
    finally i wanted to know why i am asked to write on bangaluru in the message i got for registration. Can i not write on the topic of my interest?
    Hoping for the reply?
    regards.
    Prachi.
    Dear Prachi,

Welcome in Maharashtra Spider online active Marathi community. You can free to share your experiences, knowledge and many more with us. Only we have restrictions for Maharashtra state directory, no other states business or notifications not allowed. Need more help ask in forum. Wish you all the best.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

Welcome Prachi to the MaharashtraSpider.com.You can choose any topics and write the information but according to the resources category and about relation to Maharashtra only.Hope you will do better on MHS.com.and post the efficient information prepared by your own.Hope you earn more points on MHS and earn revenue from the Google Adsense.All the best.

With Best Regards,
    Ashwin

Res. Sir
    Mr. Vilas

Thanks for the reply.
    I will take care of that.

Regards
    Prachi.

Welcome Prachi to the MaharashtraSpider.com be more active in all section & get feedback for any of your query in forum as well as to my id-sumitbe any time

Hello Prachi,

Welcome To Maharashtraspider Family

One of the best portal web for the Maharshtra is the maharshtraspider.com .
    In this web you can write any thing related to the Maharashtra.

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Hello Prachi,

You asked "why i am asked to write on bangaluru in the message i got for registration. Can i not write on the topic of my interest?"
    - actually, that is a technical error which should be rectified. There are various regional sites which are basically partner sites of India Study Chaneel (ISC) which is the parent site. By default, it so happens that the word 'Bengaluru' is popping up here!

As for the second part of your query: yes, of course, you can write on any topic which interests you. You only must make sure that (a) it is related to the State of Maharashtra (in fact, don't post anything on Bengaluru here!) and (b) you put your posts in the correct section and categories.

Wish you a happy time at MHS!

[Please do not use short forms of words as we do not encourage SMS type text. It will hurt your own improvement of English skills]

Regards,
    Vandana

This error is fixed now.

Thanks for the notification.

With regards,
    - Mahesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.