You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussion

Discuss: What should we do to change the society , regarding corruption and all such.

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'What should we do to change the society , regarding corruption and all such.'.
    We should start a new revolution in this direction. Start from ourselves and not wait for others to do it. Public awareness and mentality should have to be changed side by side. The message should be spread each and every corner through children taking part in essay writing, drawing etc. competitions because children are future.

Hi Leena Walawalkar,
    Nice thinking dear, we have to thinking about future and go with new revolution using young talent. i.e YUVA SHAKTI I am right?

Dear Gurav and Leena,

You have stated a good points for improvement of society. Just few days before one of my friend share his experience regarding civil services. He said "When I speak about my opinion regarding civil services and limitations of act with my partners, they said who cares we need only money, honey and lots of enjoy". We need to change this selfish mentality of youths.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

I think we should first change ourselves..........
    then try to change the country.........
    we r saying it now................
    But the fact is my friend................
    when it comes to taking action nobody is ready.....
    everyone thinks only one thing..........
    Let someone else start ...............
    then only we will follow.............
    and everyone includes me to be frank...................
    But remember the movie rang de basanti................
    koi bhi desh perfect nahin hota.........
    use banana padta......................
    It is better to act.................
    rather than just talking haywire ....................
    We should remember it we are the youth of this country.........
    and we have the power to change what is wrong.............

thank u......
    rockonviju

Yes one must start with today . We must start with ourselves and others will automatically follow us. Everyone wants to stop bad things in process but they want others to start. We todays generation must have confidence and be the leader.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.