You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense Revenue Program

Plz answer me

Hi am Sadhana
    today i join maharashtraspider.com. But i dont know how to earn money by this site. so plz give proper guideline.
    thank you!
    Hello Sadhana,

First welcome to maharashtraspider family.
    It is very easy to earn from maharashtraspdier. If you have any information about the maharashtra you can put up into the maharashtraspdier.com but this information is not be copyrighted from other website. You can write information your self.
    If your work is consistent then you will be got adsense which is google account.

If you have any information then go to resources and write, you have any information about business then write in business dictionary.
    There fore start typing on maharashtraspider.com

Regards,
    Nikhil Bille,
    Diploma Holder(E&Tc)
    "Learning from experience is a faculty almost never practiced"

Dear Sadhana,

Welcome to Maharashtra Spider a No1 online website portal of Maharashtra state, here we are trying to develop best online community with good knowledge resources. This data can help any one just with one click of search.

You are welcome to being a part of MHS family. You can share your knowledge, experiences and thoughts with us in resources section by writing self written articles. We offer 90% revenue share for your contribution and special rewards with cash credits.

Start contributing now and start earning from MHS.

With Best Regards,
    Vilas

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.